Sat, 28 July|
Mood. Mindset & Managing Stress with doTERRA Essential oils
Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, low on energy? We’ll explore how to use essential oils to boost emotional resilience, and shift your mindset by inviting calm & balance into your life.
Time & Location
28 July 2018, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Malvern East, Malvern East VIC 3145, Australia
About the event
After such amazing feedback last month my dear friend Claire Sartori & I are hosting this workshop again‼️ This time we’re in East Malvern on Saturday 28th July. Come sit in Circle with us. Claire will give us some super easy tips to use reflexology points to instantly help calm & soothe your frazzled school holiday nerves along with a meditation from me & of course we’ll share our fav doterra essential oils (& you’ll make up your own blend to take home.) Don’t miss out. There are only 8 meditation cushions 😌 (& of course a couch if your hips are the kind that prefer furniture 😉.) 🙌🏻❌⭕️
Join us to learn super simple and practical tips to help you stress less and reconnect with your heart.
We’ll run you through all the best doTERRA essential oils to assist in supporting your mood & emotions, including the Mood Management & Emotional Aromatherapy oils.
Together we’ll explore:
• A simple meditation technique anyone can do to INSTANTLY relieve anxiety & overwhelm;
• Run through doTERRA’s mood management & emotional aromatherapy oils and how use can use them to shift negativity, boost your energy & feel centred;
• Explore steps to identify how you ‘feel’ and ways to choose the best oils to support you;
• Simple everyday ideas & tools to manage difficult or overwhelming emotions, including reflexology techniques you can easily undertake on yourself or other;
• Make your own personalised oil blend to take home plus more resources to support you after the workshop
Cost $10 - bookings will only be secured once payment is made as numbers are strictly limited!!!
Hosted by Michelle Bourke (SoulFull Yoga & Wellness) & Claire Sartori (Balanced Ground)